Is the year flying by, or is it just me? I sent out some New Year’s cards last week and some snow-themed letters this week. I feel like I was a terrible pen pal for most of 2017, so one of my goals is to do better this year.
Some of my other goals for 2018 are:
- apply to 10 craft shows
- list regularly in my Etsy shop
- add vintage postage to my Etsy shop
- take another screen printing class
- start a podcast with Naoto
- get the apartment organized once and for all
- paint our bedroom
- post here at least twice a week, maybe even on a regular schedule!
- as usual, spend out my stationery and paper stash
- host Hasegawa Happy Hours again
- host more dinner parties
- cook more with Naoto, especially Japanese recipes
- turn off the TV more often
What are your goals for the year?