It’s that time of the year again where I can’t believe it’s already December, yet this year seems like the loooooongest ever. My friend and I were talking about the famous Beyoncé pregnancy photo last night and I couldn’t believe that picture was from this year. (February to be exact.) Aren’t those twins toddlers by now? At the same time, I feel like summer was just here and we didn’t enjoy it enough and fall flew by in a blink.
Now we’re in the middle of the holiday season and time isn’t slowing down. The house is all decorated, but it’s still a mess because I haven’t put the decoration bins away yet. My goal for today is to get that done, vacuum and be ready to finish my cards in front of a Hallmark Christmas movie tomorrow afternoon. As far as other holiday goals go, I’d like to:
- bake cookies
- make some Chex Mix
- host a tiny gathering (mostly because I want to make a cheese ball)
- finish my cards by the 10th (and spend out most of my holiday sticker and card stash)
- mail gifts to faraway friends before the 15th
- rate all of the Hallmark Christmas movies
- paint one of those ceramic Christmas trees
- go to Chris & Heather’s 20th Anniversary Calendar Show
- make some holiday cocktails for Hasegawa Happy Hour
Let’s see how I do with my list. Anything special on your holiday wishlist?