How are we doing? Hanging in there? I thought with being home, I’d be on top of blogging but it turns out, I’m not on top of anything really. Ok, I have been on top of my mail for the month…it’s turned out to be a nice distraction. This week I’m trying to get my desk back in order and I’m planning our Easter meal. Naoto has FOUR days off in a row this weekend, so I’m thrilled to be able to plan some fun meals with him and to have him home and safe for a few days. Some other things I’m thankful for:
- Schitt’s Creek…This final season has been the balm to my soul.
- friends, in town and faraway, who text, call, or send mail
- Presley who insists on being a part of my workday. (Though she hasn’t made a zoom meeting appearance yet!)
- daily rituals (NPR, coffee, tea, journaling, mail)
- zoom happy hours with my parents
How do things look where you are?
P.S. The UGH Bunny is from Migration Goods. Doesn’t he just say it all?