How did your Letter Month go? I have to admit, I crawled towards the finish line. Not making and sending a bunch of Valentines really messed with my mojo for this project. And I’ve been feeling very boring lately, even though I’ve been busy this month, so letters aren’t coming easily. Meh. Thanks to everyone who sent me mail this month! You guys were the light at the end of the tunnel because I wanted to make sure I responded to all of the mail I received in February (as the original Letter Month rules suggest.)
I tried to take a picture of my hand “feeding a mailbox” each day so please enjoy some of my favorite shots from the month.
- I sent a few packages this month and it’s been fun to play with stamp combinations and mail art on tiny boxes.
- I did mail at least one item for every day of February. I missed one day completely (but made up for it the following day by writing two letters.)
- I am all caught up on my mail pile!
- I enjoyed clicking on the #lettermo hashtag on Instagram to see what other people were doing throughout the month.
- A package I sent to Danielle weighed 12.9 ounces, a mere 0.1 ounce under the 13 ounce weight limit for mailing a package from a blue box. It was a mail miracle!
My totals for the month:
- 19 letters/cards
- 9 postcards
- 3 international letters/postcards
- 3 packages
- 34 total mailings
Aaaaaaand off to mail my first card for March.