1. I need to be a better weekly housekeeper.
2. I should have finished cleaning out the spare room last week.
3. I can’t believe I got all of the grocery shopping done in one shot (okay, two shots if you count the fact that I had Naoto go to Jewel to grab some things on sale and our favorite ciabatta for the stuffing.) It will be a miracle if we really have everything we need for tomorrow’s dinner.
4. I’m more than excited to make this again this year. I’ve been craving it since September!
5. We got another new rug this week and I’m anxious to see how it fits…buying stuff for our home always feels so risky!
7. We are making roasted cauliflower instead of green bean casserole tomorrow, but now I’m worried our meal might be too monochromatic.
8. Every weekend in December is already booked. I’m not used to being this social.
9. I’m excited to do my Christmas cards this year. Now that I’ve given up on making them myself, I can focus on writing in them and mail art.
10. I need to come up with a creative placecard idea for tomorrow…even though there are only four of us…it’s all about tradition.